Some incentives to help you purchase your home
Whether you are a first time buyer, moving home, downsizing or investing, Hudson Hirsel has a range of incentives that can be structured to meet your individual requirements. As well as offering some of the Government’s help schemes, we also offer a number of our own perks. Get is touch and we can discuss your individual circumstances and find what’s right for you.
New Incentive – Sutton and Wedderston House Types
Great new offer valued over £5,000 if you reserve Sutton or Wedderston house before March 31st.
- Integrated kitchen appliances – includes an integrated fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher
- Floor coverings – tiling to WC, bathroom and en-suite; Quickstep flooring to vestibule, hallway and kitchen; carpet to stairs, upper landing and bedrooms.
Terms & Conditions
- The price will remain as per the price list but the specification will include the items stated in the incentive
- Reservation not applicable on shared ownership properties
- Reservation must be made by 3pm on Friday 31st March 2017
- Missives must be concluded (i.e. contracts exchanged) by 5pm on Friday 28th April 2017
- Kitchen appliances are Zanussi (or equal) and integrated into standard kitchens not Oak upgrade kitchens.
- Floor coverings are from the ranges offered by Hudson Hirsel and available to view in the Sales Office.
Move into an affordable new home through Shared Ownership. In Leet Haugh Phase 3 you can buy a beautiful new flat for less than £100,000. The Wark, a 2 bedroom flat first floor without garden, is being sold at a price that is 75% of it’s market value. The balance of 25% equity will be retailed by Hudson Hirsel.
* Terms and Conditions apply. For more information Shared Equity Guideline
Refer a friend
If you’re already own a Hudson Hirsel home, and you recommend our developments to a friend or family member who then legally completes with the purchase of a new home, we’ll give you £500. It’s easy to do, just fill in the form below.
This incentive does not apply to properties sold under the Shared Ownership/Shared Equity/Help to Buy (Scotland) initiatives. The incentive will only be applicable if the referral is received prior to a reservation being in place and in writing via the web form.
Help to Buy (Scotland)
Help to Buy is a Scottish Government backed scheme which allows you to buy a new build home with a deposit as low as 5% and therefore requiring only a 80% mortgage, with the remaining 15% funded by the Government through an equity loan.
Early Bird Reservation
If wish to reserve your dream Hudson Hirsel home but it’s not yet been officially released for sale, our early bird scheme gives you the opportunity to make it yours.
Once you have chosen your home, we ask for a reservation fee of £500, you complete a simple form and then put your feet up until your home is released for sale. We will then get in touch with you to let you know that you have first refusal on this exciting opportunity. If you choose to proceed, the early bird reservation progresses to a full reservation and our full reservation fee will be applied. If for some reason, you have changed your mind, we will fully refund £500 back to you.